When all was said and done and I returned home from BlogHer 13, I had a little bit left over from the money you raised for me. I donated it to St Jude Children's Research Hospital. From the website: "St. Jude is changing the way the world treats children with cancer and other deadly diseases with pioneering research and exceptional care. And, thanks to generous people like you, no family pays St. Jude for anything." That's pretty amazing.
I was reminded of the inspiring work they do because they were there at BlogHer too, hoping to encourage as many of us as they could to keep spreading the word about how we can help fight childhood cancer by supporting them. If you want to donate too, go here.
OK, Let's do this...
So my darlings, you sent me to BlogHer 13. You sent me all the way to Chicago. And I came back with stuffs. I had heard tell of the legendary swag given away at expo portion of the conference but I wasn't really going to get any of it. After all, I am not a review blogger. But THEN it occurred to me that if I did grab up some swag that I could pass it on to YOU and I got excited. Because I love you to pieces. And what better way to show my love than to give you stuff? Am I right?
So I was walking the expo floor kind of weird-ed out by the idea that I was going to ask for some swag when a funny thing happened. They just started giving it to me. I didn't have to ask anybody a dang thing. People were just throwing goodies at me. They seemed to not give a good flying fagargle what I planned on doing with it. Which is pretty fantastic.
So here we go! Buckle up, Lovely Pants and peruse the gifties that I have to offer. Because they are for you.
Click on the pics to enlarge!
All are FULL-SIZE products!
OK, poopsies, here's how this will work.
1. There is one mandatory entry ( and many other optional ones) and that is to leave a comment here on this post telling me which one of these lots that you want to win the super-duper most. Also I want to know if there is one that you don't want, like #3 or #4 because you don't have a dog or a baby or #8 because you have perfect skin and people think you are 16.
2. When the time comes to draw winners, I will draw using Rafflecopter and go right down the line starting with lot #1. I will check the winners comment to be sure it's something they actually want. If they do not want it, then I will pick a new name. Rinse. Repeat.
3. That means you can win more than once! Oh yes! Yes it does.
But in order to spread the swag love, if you are picked a third time I will choose a different winner.
4. I will post all winners here and on the Facebook page on Saturday morning August 10th. All prizes will be shipped out on August 12 or 13. Maybe the 14th if life gets hairy because dudes, you just never know. But all packages will be shipped out ASAP.
5. I am so sad to report that international shipping is not available. Please don't hate me. I love my international readers. I promise that the next reader appreciation giveaway will include you. PROMISE.
6. These are un-reviewed and un-used products. I have no idea if you will like them. I hope you do but please note that this giveaway is not an endorsement.
7. This giveaway is open until Friday August 9 at 11:59 pm. And starts....NOW! Good LUCK!
Lot #1 (3 winners!) : Greta! Nikki! Holly!
Lot #2: Summer!
Lot #3: Erin!
Lot #4: Shelly!
Lot #5: Georgia!
Lot #6: Jennifer Bennet!
Lot #7: (2 winners!) Julia and Chesa!
Lot #8: Gin!