So here are my two lists. The one on the left I pulled from my Facebook notes from February 2009 ( Yeah I forgot all of those gems where there too. And they are Pre-Pants and Plum!) and a whole new one on the right. I think it speaks volumes to the fact that I haven't changed at all. I'm still ridiculous. I still love Steelers football and eating. And I'm still a huge supporter of the color red. Please love me. And then play along in the comments! Enjoy!
1. DO YOU LIKE BLUE CHEESE?
2. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DRUNK?
No (<- this is a lie)
3. DO YOU OWN A GUN?
4. WHAT FLAVOR OF KOOL AID IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Was, still is, and will always be...Grape
5. DO YOU GET NERVOUS BEFORE DOCTOR APPOINMENTS?
Not any more.
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HOT DOGS?
I think they are the perfect food. Baseball, camp fires, low on cash? Grab a hot dog.
7. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE?
8. WHAT DO YOU PREFER TO DRINK IN THE MORNING?
These days, grape drink ( <-I was knocked up!)
9. CAN YOU DO PUSH-UPS?
I can push up my boobs and also a window.
10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY?
My wedding rings, awwwww.
11. FAVORITE HOBBY?
Does eating count as a hobby? (Yep! Pregnant!)
12. DO YOU HAVE A.D.D.?
13. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SHOE?
Sandals or slippy's
14. MIDDLE NAME?
15. NAME 3 THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT.
Boobs, bethany's eye's hurt, heroin (this answer makes sense to no one but I didn't want to change any answers)
16. 3 DRINKS YOU REGULARLY DRINK?
Grape drink, Milk, Coffee
17. CURRENT WORRY?
Squeezing a baby out of my vagina without getting a hemmy (TRUTH!)
18. CURRENT HATE RIGHT NOW?
People who hate the gays and also that Norman Gentile guy on American Idol.
20. HOW DID YOU BRING IN THE NEW YEAR?
21. WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO?
22. DO YOU OWN SLIPPERS?
Yes , I am wearing them now at work.
23. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
2 shirts. White and Grey.
24. DO YOU LIKE SLEEPING ON SATIN SHEETS?
The thought of my nasty feet snagging the sheet is simply too much for me to ever deal with.
25. CAN YOU WHISTLE?
In my alternate and completely made up life, I can whistle very well thank you.
26. FAVORITE COLOR?
27. WOULD YOU BE A PIRATE?
Thankfully, I already am.
28.WHAT SONGS DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
I make them up about the parts of my body... SCANDALOUS!!!
29. FAVORITE GIRLS NAME?
30. FAVORITE BOYS NAME?
Silas P. Silas
31. WHAT'S IN YOUR POCKET RIGHT NOW?
32. LAST THING THAT MADE YOU LAUGH?
My girls, last night.
33. BEST BED SHEETS AS A CHILD?
34. WORST INJURY YOU HAD AS A CHILD?
Dudes, I had vagina stitches at the tender age of 8. Worst, Day. Ever.
35. DO YOU LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE?
I DO love where I live!
36. WHO IS YOUR LOUDEST FRIEND?
That'd be a tie between McTwinkle and Dancer
37. HOW MANY DOGS DO YOU HAVE?
One dog, One beastamal
38. DOES SOMEONE HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU?
39. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?
That's a hard one, There are so many. Probably Where the Red Fern Grows, because no matter how old I am when I read it, I cry and hope that this time Old Dan and Little Ann grow old together. Sigh.
40. FAVORITE CANDY?
That's silly. You can't pick a favorite candy when Candy is
your favorite food group.
41. FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM?
42. SONG YOU WANT PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL.
I will not be dying
45. A PHOTOGRAPH?
That's me looking fancy the way a fourteen year old girl, circa 1985, looks fancy. In my spare time I also enjoy the TV show SMASH and playing with my phone's picture apps. I believe with all of my heart that every picture is made better with a rainbow screen.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes. My grandmother.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
This morning. You might have heard that I cry all the time. This is true.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, I do not. I wish that I had my wife's handwriting. I've been known to have her write things on cakes and craft projects for me.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Sa- (to the) La (to the) MI. Specifically hard salami. Heh, I said hard salami.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
They have me.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Not to brag but I am a loyal friend. So I totally would.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Never, that's ridiculous.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I am the one person that would get caught up in the cord and die. So no, thank you. Eff that noise.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Can I get a witness for some Golden Grahams?!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Never. I mean, who does that?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Mentally I am crazy strong. She-Hulk strong, actually. Physically? Not so much. Unless you think making people inside your body is a strong thing to do. If so, I am. BAM!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Obviously this isn't a fair question. I will not betray ice cream this way. Perhaps a better question is "which flavor do you buy more often"? That answer is Breyers Rocky Road.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Smile or lack of smile.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My toes. They are ridiculous. They know what they did.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Bo. He's been gone almost 2 years. I still talk to him every day. He visits my dreams all the time and that helps.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Concentration/ focus. I am so easily distracted I...hold on a sec...
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Zebra slipper socks
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
I can't admit to that or I have to tell my Facebook weight loss group.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The ever adorable (eye-ball twitching) and super fun (torturous) monkey noises of Curious George.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
<busts through a red curtain wearing a sequined gown and a 20 pound wig and sings...> "RE-Eh-YED!!! RED!"
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Coffee. And also coffee.
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Very. Super duper very.I have ideas.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach house. Do people pick the mountains? Is that a thing?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Cake with too much frosting
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
My 20-something self: Scary movies by a mile!
My 30-something mom self: Happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Les Miserables....twas the hugest disappointment of all time forever.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. Summer. Summer.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
There was this one time in Georgetown at an Indian resturant that I ate a pureed mango, frozen then rolled in cream and almonds. I saw God that day.
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Television on the computer?
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Sadly nothing and this depresses me greatly.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Awwww, you said mouse pad.
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
The laughter of my kids when they are laughing together.
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
That Bluegrass meets Rock n Roll meets Indie Rock meets Jam Band sound? That one.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Mexico. So lame. Not Mexico. Mexico was not lame. My lack of travel is the lame-ness.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I dabble in the singing.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Riddle me this...What's round on the sides and high in the middle?
45. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 45 QUESTIONS?
I might have pressured Elaine into tagging me. So yes.
Let's go back and try again. If you don't do it, it will be fine by me. Truly. xoxoxo.
Consider it, Kelly? What about you, Jenn? JoEllen! What say you? Hayley, you know you want to! Molley, you are dying to do this, right? And finally Karen....Let's do this Karen.
If I didn't tag you and you want in on this Motown Philly, just yell at me in the comments or on Twitter or on Facebook. I will apologize profusley, beg your forgivness and tag the what what out of you. Yes I will.
Don't forget to go see Elaine, too. She started this whole ball of awesome rolling....